How To Played The Slope Game successfully

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
gmmelissart

How To Played The Slope Game successfully

Сообщение gmmelissart » 23 дек 2021, 14:46

The slope game is a popular board game that can be played on any device. The objective of the game is to move the slider up or down so that the next card is put on the table. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is winner. To play, place a deck of cards face up in front of each player and then take a turn following these three steps: 1) Move your slider down one notch. 2) Put a card from your hand onto the table, matching its colour and shape with an open space on the table. 3) Move your slider up one notch and repeat step one but also stop where you are and put another card from your hand onto the table, matching its colour and shape with an open space on the table. For example, if you're playing with red cards, you would place a red card from your hand onto one of the red places on your opponent's side of the table. If you're playing with black cards, you would place a black card from your hand onto one of those black places on your opponent's side of the table. If all spaces have been filled by both players' hands, then all players must draw new cards
chunmin89

Re: How To Played The Slope Game successfully

Сообщение chunmin89 » 29 авг 2022, 12:13

I think this is a fantastic article, and I really appreciate you letting me know about it. That is precisely what I had hoped to find, and I really hope that you will keep sharing content that is of such high quality in the years to come. wheel spinner

Вернуться в «Второй форум»